Thursday, February 4, 2010

February and here comes March!
















January ended with a fantastic meeting with myself and the Downtown Bars and Restaurants, we discussed this past summer and year and then focused on this upcoming year, what we want to do the same, things we need to approach differently. Our main conversation was about the upcoming St. Paddy's Day Dash FRIDAY MARCH 12TH, the kick off will take place at the B&O Station at 6pm and the 55 passenger busses will leave the B&O at 7pm. I will post more information soon.










This past week has been extremely productive, I have finalized my 2010 budget request and the 2010 summer calendar is well on its way. This week started with a meeting at YSU with the Assistant Athletic Director for YSU Intercollegiate Athletics Robb Schmidt and Joe Cassese, we discussed some ideas on communication between the Athletic Department and the City, how we can improve and build relationships between YSU student Athletes and Downtown Youngstown.





Tuesday of this week I met with Suzanne Barbati from OH WOW the Children's Museum in Downtown Youngstown, they purchased new space in the McCory Building on West Federal Street / Central Square. The space is beautiful!!! and the plans they have for this building is amazing! Yesterday I met with Jeannnie Frangos the Marketing Director for the Frangos Group we walked through the Realty Building and I am in Love...... if I didn't have student loans and a car payment I would move into those apartments in a heartbeat. The views of Downtown are amazing, safe well lit parking, each unit includes a washer and dryer, a fitness and community room. I love them! I will post pictures soon, first i want to post pictures of the new OH WOW Children's Museum!!! :










No comments:

Post a Comment